Now-a-days trends have been changed and warehouse has the potential to be completely efficient as today’s technology and software could provide the tools to make it happen. Alrasmyat Warehouse Management Software can be easily customized, designed specifically as per your business needs to connect all the various logistics of the operation;
- Layout, bin assignment, and asset management
- scheduling appointments and receipts
- efficient pick, pack & ship using handheld wireless and mobile devices
- break-pack, pre-pack, and bulk designations
- precise status tracking regardless of pick, pack & ship method
- inter-store transfers and cross-dock processing
- Manage data from your multiple warehouses
- wave-based distribution
- warehouse status and productivity reporting in real time
- Providing efficient dashboards for analytics
- additional operational data as necessary
Integrated and optimized
The core reason for a profitable warehouse is to operate it at optimal functionality. The employees are equipped and trained to use their tools. This enables the warehouse manager to prioritize work tasks or evaluate productivity within the context of the entire operation. The ability to integrate employee activity with perpetual tracking of inventory means a manager can instantly “check the pulse of the operations” of the warehouse to gauge its effectiveness and determine future actions and policies.
Wireless and internet technology has changed the face and function of the modern warehouse because it is now possible to have instant access to data from anywhere around the globe. Even inventory that is unassigned can be identified as “open to sell to the customers” and that real-time inventory status using this software gives representatives confident knowledge of availability which could eventually enhance your business performance.
So when considering the technology used in the warehouse, make sure that everything can be connected and integrated. Alrasmyat Warehouse Management Software does this with ease because it has been designed to connect the logistics of a busy warehouse enterprise. The difference that connected logistics makes to warehouse management can be counted as much as profitable.
Address: Alrasmyat, 4th floor-City Tower, Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques Road, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.